Monday, August 18, 2008

Remember Me?

Hey there- No, I didn't drop off the face of the earth or hide out in my house and hope it would all go away! I just now have had a chance to actually sit and blog. For the first time since I don't know when I actually put cleaning, laundry and organizing before anything else...including blogging. I know - it's not nice but I had to catch up for my sanity. P.S. I've been doing laundry since Friday- I'm still not done. :(
I want to thank you all very much for your words of support and encouragement. I swear it helps and it gets me through these times and makes it seem not-so-hard. Since I rambled on last, I have aced two tests, gotten my house clean and filled the fridge and pantry. See how much you matter? Leaps and bounds, baby!
I saw this post over at Christy's and I thought it was pretty fun so in the spirit of keeping this short so I can actually sleep tonight, here goes: (Google your name plus the word needs and see what comes up!)
1. Teresa needs : to lay of the sauce! If that is referring to taco sauce, then yes, I do.
2. Teresa needs: one more miracle to become a saint. Ummm, not so much.
3. Teresa needs: you. Now more than ever!
4. Teresa needs: to build her own solid foundation. I think I've done a pretty good job with this one...it comes with age.
5.Teresa needs: to be a bit more secure with herself and relax. Totally.
6. Teresa needs: a finishing school. I don't, but several in my class, however.....
7. Teresa needs: to make a hard business decision. Not tonight- I'm way too tired.
8. Teresa needs: to vent from time to time. Duh.
9. Teresa needs: to raise $65,000. Just enough to pay for daycare.
10. Teresa needs: to know......
What do you need?

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Teresa,

Kudos for beginning school. I'm sure it will be a juggling act, but one I bet you can handle very smoothly!

Now that you have accomplished all of your cleaning and organizing, would you like to come to my house and help me?

I have less than two weeks before I go back to work (teacher) and have so much to do her and in the classroom.

Lynette3boys said...

I am glad things seem to be going good for you. And good for you for putting the important (or should I say necessary) things before blogging. I love the "Teresa Needs" game. I will be playing along tomorrow and will link back to you. Have a great day!

jezebelsk said...

Fun game! I played along at my blog & linked back to you.

Christy M. said...

Love it!!! I had so much fun with it, too. Glad you blogged, since I've missed you.

I'm back home now and totally not believing that my time with Beth went by soooooo fast. What am I going to do with myself now?

Congrats on doing so well in school. I'm sure it's scary to go back, but it sounds like you're kicking butt! Can't wait to hear more about it.

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry said...

You are cute. Did you know that?

It's nice to see you blogged again, you are a fantastic blogger, you make me proud!

My Mom's Group is sending Dan a package tomorrow filled with coffee beans, toothpaste and a new camera! :)