Saturday, August 9, 2008

Big Fan of Technology!

My soldier sent me this wicked cool computer camera from Logitech so that we can video chat as soon as he gets his laptop over there sometime in September. In the meantime, we can record video and take pictures and send them to him over e-mail with this incredible device and this is the first one I sent to him this morning:



Get a load of that bed-head!! Is this cool or what? I am so amazed at how easy it was to install and figure out how to use. I am in love. I am so computer - stupid too so you know it's super easy if I figured it out! Just thought I'd share a great moment with you. BTW, Dada loved it and he can't stop watching it. I've sent him more of the boys and he is just in heaven. I can't wait until he gets his on the other end! Bye for now...

7 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

How fun! I am SURE he is loving it.

How great for you guys :-)

sscrunner said...

That is awesome!!! What a great device for your family. Long that hair!!!!!!!!

Hope you are having a great weekend..

Anonymous said...

Ah! that's awesome. Such great technology and such a sweet way to use it!

I LOVE her hair. That's too funny!

Crooked Eyebrow said...

Oh my goodness I love it, Monkey is adorable. I hope he gets his soon so you can see your handsome soldier!

Lynette3boys said...

Oh how funny - looks like she smacked herself in the face. We just bought the same camera last week. Gotta love technology!

Christy M. said...

LOVE, love, love the curly bed head. My grandma used to call my hair a rat's nest when I woke up with crazy hair like that. So cute.

The video is adorable. I can only imagine how excited your soldier was when he saw it. And how awesome that you'll be able to get videos from him soon!

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry said...

Oh I love it. She is so small.

Please send my daughter back to me. STAT.

And I think you are turning into a tech-geek. That's a good that, yo'!