Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm Still Here!

I'm sorry its been so long since I've posted and a lot has happened to include a kidnapper running loose in the neighborhood last weekend. That ended with SWAT in my house and me on the news. Interested? It's not as dramatic as it sounds but it was still scary. I promise to fill you in soon, k?
Anyway, I am currently enduring finals week so that's why the big absence. I have had 6 major projects due, finals over the material of the last six weeks to study for and about 40 brownies to bake for Football's team dinner tomorrow night. Yeah, I know....
So, I will be back in full swing this weekend. I will update you on everything this past week and let you know if I aced my exams or not- I'm really hoping I do! Next week I start upstairs in the Dental Lab and I can hardly wait. Football, Soccer and T-Monkey are all doing well and so is our soldier. Keep praying for him, though. He is working very long hours and I think it might be catching up with him.
Until we meet again, take care and thanks for reading!!!

3 comments:

*Lissa* said...

A kidnapper?! Scary! Best of luck on your finals and I hope you find time to relax soon!

Mom23Boys said...

Girlfriend, you cannot forget to tell us that story!!! It sounds like your life is a little *too* exciting right now! Hope you have a great weekend!

Kirsten said...

Glad to hear from you again. I hope the time continues to fly by for you.