Obviously I really suck at this whole blogging thing because Crooked Eyebrow tagged me for a post! Good times, eyebrow.
Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.
Here are 8 random things about me:
1. My all time favorite Girl Scout is Ariel and my favorite Girl Scout cookie is Tag-A-Longs.
2. I am currently attending Dental Assistant school at which I have a 4.0 and hope to go on to Dental Hygiene school at some point.
3. I really do love the Army life even though my soldier seems to be gone quite a bit. It's the new places every couple of years that keeps me going.
4. I am the baby of my family with two older sisters and one brother.
5. I used to hate coffee with a passion but my coffee worshiping soldier and his family quickly changed all that. I must have yummy creamer in it and one packet of Splenda, however.
6. I not only love my mother-in-law, I really like her too.
7. I hate that I am pushed to the brink of road rage every day on my way to school.
8. Simple things like rainbows, freshly fallen snow on the mountains, vivid, green grass and the sun shining make me very happy.
Now I have to tag two people.........Congratulations:
A Day in the Life of the Ordinary
Tag! You're it!!
Elijah turns four
5 months ago